Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Illusionist

My wife and I saw The Illusionist starring Edward Norton on Saturday. This is one of the better movies I’ve seen in a long time. I recommend it. My only complaint is that the plot was somewhat predictable. While exiting the theater, I was surprised to hear that quite a few people who watched the movie were confused by what happened. I mentioned this to my wife. We both agreed that the plot wasn’t that hard to follow. She noted that the people who seemed not to be able to follow the plot were mostly young and in their teens.

I’ve been revising poems and working on some new ones. I may send out some more submissions in the next week or so. I’ve also been working on my review. I plan to do some writing after work today.

*

There is pain in staying the same and there is pain in change. Pick the one that moves you.

--Earnie Larsen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home