Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Recent Fortune Cookie Fortunes

You are a lover of words; someday you will write a book 4/24/2006

You have a secret admirer. 4/18/2006

Confidence of success is almost success.

*

Monday I tried writing after work and made almost zero progress on my revisions and new poems. I drove home Monday more frustrated than on Sunday. I tried writing again last night after work; my thought was that I’ll try again today, if I’m still making no progress than I probably need to take a short break from writing poetry. I’ll dive into reading a bunch of poetry instead to build up material. Luckily, after the first thirty minutes of struggling to write on one of my news poems last night, the words began to trickle, then came out in a thin stream.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger writingblind said...

Wow, those are great. I'd love to get a fortune like that. Good luck.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Buffy said...

My last fortune cookie was empty.

What do you reckon that means?

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Gerald Huml said...

Buffy, how unfortunate....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home