Sunday, May 28, 2006

I half expected to find an e-mail from the managing editor in my inbox today. Nothing. Maybe on Tuesday after the long weekend there will be a response.

I have four poems I am working on simultaneously right now. Two I am revising and two I am trying to finish so that I have first drafts to tinker with. The progress is frustratingly slow on all four poems. I did come up with a new title for one of my poems, which I think is a vast improvement. It only took me about 90 minutes to come up with the new titleā€¦. Such is the life of a poet. I may need to take a break from writing and focus on reading instead if this frustration continues; maybe my mind needs a break from writing poetry to replenish itself and see things in a new light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home