Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Frustrations with Blogger

Well, that’s too days in a row now that I’ve tried uploading more Rome pictures, but Blogger will not cooperate. I want to post pictures of the Basilica of St. Peter in Vatican City.

I received a rejection yesterday from The Southern Review. Can’t say I was surprised by that one. I’ll say this for them. They have the most elegant rejection slips I’ve seen. The slips are on an attractive cream colored paper with what looks like a live oak on it.

The number of literary magazines still considering my poems has dwindled considerably, so it is time to prepare some more submissions. Fortunately, I have some revised poems and some new poems to send out. The submissions will probably go out next Monday.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger writingblind said...

Blogger is screwing with me too. Good luck with your upcoming submissions.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Gerald Huml said...

Thanks, Rebecca.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home