Monday, March 13, 2006

Back from Rome

This will be a quick post since my lunch hour has already expired. I came into work yesterday and was greeted by 146 emails to hack through so that I could actually do some real work today.

My wife and I had a good time in Rome overall. I came down with a cold on Wednesday, which slowed me down, but I forced myself to see things and rested when I could. It was unusually cold in Italy, even for this time of year. We found the food a little disappointing. Perhaps our food expectations were too high.

More on Rome later. In the meantime, some quotes.

*

Let us have wine and women,
mirth and laughter,
Sermons and soda-water
the day after.

--Lord Byron


To stay the same is to become a diminished thing.

--Nietzsche

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home