Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I received a rejection yesterday from Pleiades. It always stings and makes you wonder if they actually read your submission when you receive a response in less than two weeks.

Dreamed this morning that I was out with some family members at an Indian restaurant that I never tried before. There was this attractive redhead seated at a table behind me with her boyfriend. She was one of those bubbly, touchy-feely women going on about how excited she was to try the food in this restaurant and couldn’t decide on what to order. I stood up from my table at one point, and the redhead came up to me asking for food recommendations. She was standing very close to me as we talked, and at one point our heads touched briefly. Her boyfriend must have gone to the rest room. I remember feeling a mixture of embarrassment and excitement from interacting with this woman.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Sorry, again. Keep trying!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home