Sunday, March 26, 2006

Go See Inside Man

Okay, so I lied about not blogging again until March 30th, but this will be a brief post. My wife and I saw the movie Inside Man yesterday. I highly recommend it. It’s one of the best movies I’ve seen in some time. The plot is interesting and surprising. I was able to guess some of the plot components, but guessed wrong about how Clive Owen’s character leaves the bank through the front door and what he takes with him. The dialogue in the movie turns from playful to serious to hilarious throughout the movie. There are a lot of big name actors in the movie, which I think gives you an idea of the quality of the movie: Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster, Clive Owen, and William Defoe. Finally, Spike Lee directed the movie.

Synopsis: A tough detective (Denzel Washington) matches wits with a cunning bank robber (Clive Owen) as a tense hostage crisis unfolds. Into the volatile situation comes a woman named Madaline (Jodie Foster), a mysterious power broker who has a hidden agenda and threatens to push a tense situation past the breaking point.

I had a good revision session on a poem this morning and made some headway on finishing a stanza in a new poem.

May the Muse be with you!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I went to see that movie Saturday. It's a good movie!!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home